- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
- Colorado State University
- HUD-MAP Certified
- CCIM (In Progress)
Mr. Bartek has over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, including technical and managerial involvement for both new construction and the evaluation of existing properties. This work has been performed for lending institutions, pension funds, life insurance companies, owners, Fannie-Mae, Freddie-Mac, and commercial real estate lenders. His responsibilities for this wide variety of projects, including residential, multi-family, retail, office, health care, and industrial projects, include site visits, report preparation, and progress evaluations, as well as property condition reports.
Mr. Bartek has also performed cost and document reviews prior to the commencement of project construction to aid in the evaluation of that proposed development. His expertise and insights regarding the constructibility, as well as the costs and timeframes associated with the project, have proved invaluable to both lenders and borrowers.
Mr. Bartek's professional affiliations include membership in the Mortgage Bankers Association, National Association of Industrial Office Professionals, and ULI. He also has regular attendance at industry events, including ICSC conferences. He is regularly involved with professional seminars and continuing education.
- Property Condition Reports (a.k.a. Physical Needs Assessments)
- Related to the acquisitions, finance, or refinance of multifamily, single-family, subdivisions, plan-unit developments, golf courses, healthcare facilities, industrial and office and retail commercial facilities.
- Plan and Cost Reviews and Construction Loan Monitoring
- Related to the development of industrial, commercial office and retail, healthcare, senior living, and residential projects. Project supervision and quality assurance/quality control.
- New and renovation construction projects have included overseeing the cost estimate review, review of contract(s), lien waivers, and procurement of pay requests, and submission of closeout documentation to various clients.